Marketing website developed from La Roca Village, a luxury shopping space in Barcelona. Crated with the Catalan Tourism Board, the website provides recommendations by famous Catalan and Chinese personalities who live in Catalonia.
The Creative Agency approached my team to develop the website. One of the main features of the website is the map, which locates the places recommended by the celebrity. The website is fully responsive, with unique designs implemented for desktop and mobile.
- VueJS with Typescript on the front end
- NodeJS Backend
- The interactive map, implemented with Bing Maps.
- Writing controllers for the NodeJS API
- Resolving security issues with mixed content warnings
- Layout and interactivity of all pages related to the tips content (the core functionality of the site)
- Layout of various components throughout the site
* Designs are copyright the various commissioning agencies. For this project, my work was to turn the designs into code.